Wednesday 30 July 2014

Red Roses - Part 29


“ Rajeev! Poor Rajeev!”, he thought solemnly. The poor guy lost his heart and life for the evil. “ I pity my friend’s death. I pity him for losing himself into your innocence. I pity myself to let him or me believe in demon like you.”, he said coldly. “ Pity.. Pity is a weak word, sweet pea.mix pityness to  You are mere human and ignorance is a part of you. Don't mix pity with ignorance. ", she argued.

He remembered the days when he was on the run to find the killer of Rajeev. He didn’t know that the killer was close to him. How would he know? Lucy had kept this dark secret perfectly to him. He still couldn’t believe that his friend was killed by his lover. Love kills! He wished he never got to know the truth behind the cold blooded murder.

“Darling, cheer up! I am going to fulfill your dreams now. Soon you will find your friend with you.”, she said. “ Take as many souls you want! But don’t simply think , you can get away with that. God is watching! One day, he will make you pay.”, he snarled at her. She slapped him hard and Fern placed her chainsaw next to his thigh, warning him about the consquences.

“ God! I will take you life this instant and God will be doing what he always does.. watch .. simply  watch one of his ‘not so loyal’ devotee die in pain. He never came when I needed him while I was suffering in pain. Do you think he will come now to save you from my evil plans.”, she said with her eyes wide open.

“ Let me tell you a story of a Louise who left her innocent when she was barely 12 due to men like you in her life.”, she said , revisiting the past that she had kissed goodbye for long long time. He was in no mood of listening to her stories. He had heard enough of her lies, deceptions and dark secrets. Before he could stop her, she had started her story.

The story of Lucianne (Lucy)’s past

Love is blind even if it is the love that you share for your family. It can be dangerous when you give up your innocence for impressing the one you love. I wanted to be his princess. I did things to impress him because I wanted to see that love for me in his eyes. He bought me gifts if I did favours for him. Those favours made me feel disgust at myself. But I didn’t bother because I loved him… I respected him.. He was a king to me and I thought I was his princess. Unfortunately the truth was something else. He wanted to make me his queen- the secret queen who gave him immense pleasures that his real life queen couldn’t offer. I hated it initially but I had gotten used to it

No comments:

Post a Comment