Tuesday 31 March 2015

Bed of Roses- Part 4


My sister seemed anxious. I knew those words were not meant from heart. She was really concerned about me. But she didn't know that my good will come only if I sacrificed my love for his happiness. And I know that she would stop me for achieving my goal.

I got back to my work. I didn't heed to any of her advice. I know what she would do next. She would meet my Aunt Sheila. She had been our godmother since our parents had given her the responsibility to take care of us. Aunt Sheila has always been instrumental to our lives. She had supported throughout out lives and we looked up to her. With her being involved, I knew I was going to be far away from my dreams. She would never let me do something so crazy like this.

                           ***** Aunt's Sheila's story *****


" Is she crazy? What's wrong with that girl?". I said. My niece shook her head, sharing my same concern. Shirin is sweet and very human. She has always been giving person. She never expected anything from other. She would carry her duties diligently without any assumption that she would get rewarded. Now she was giving up her love for that asshole.

 I hated that guy when I first met her, He was too demanding for her. I knew she wouldn't be able to handle this guy in some point of time, Kids are kids. She didn't listen to me when she plunged into this holy relationship. I still remember the answer she gave when I asked her why she wanted to marry him- " I love him. Our love is too strong to be broken by tiny or big huddles." She smiled .. the confident smile that brought glow whenever she spoke about him.

How could she forget those words? How could she give up easily on her love? Why did she fight aggressively against the world when she was going to leave him in very short time? Did love too have an expiry date like the others - water. land or air? Shirin's divorce would be nothing except that  it would add to increasing divorce rates across the globe.

I cannot let her forgo her marriage for her stupid ideology. She will certainly not go through this process of self pitying or self hurting herself. And that guy who happens to be her husband, I would better remove the veil that has covered his eyes from the love that was pouring from Shirin's heart.

(To be continued)


4 comments:

  1. Waiting for the nest part..
    Nice post. :)
    Please do check mine and comment:

    https://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=452573

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading :) and did checked your post and commented too. Nicely written. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I hope you enjoyed reading the story and pls do read the next :)

      Delete