Tuesday 5 May 2015

Bed of Roses - Part 14


" What!", I exclaimed. This lady has really gone mad. I have been tolerating her for so long because she was Shirin's aunt. Now my patience was lost.  What was she saying? She had asked me to spy on my wife's action and give all the updates to her so that she could make up the plan. "I am quitting!", I said.

"I knew you would quit. My niece was too naive to choose you as her partner without even knowing that you would quit on her one day.",she scolded. I got annoyed at her statement. I wasn't going to quit on her.

But why all these drama when I could speak to her directly. I told her that I wasn't ready to lie to my wife and I wanted her to know the truth soon. Aunt Sheila was one of her kind. If she believed in some idea, she would make sure everyone part of it.

" You don't understand! I want her to feel the love that she always wanted from you. This is your chance to make her feel special. Now she is broken. Fix her. Make her believe in herself and others. Make her strong wife who will never give up on you.", Aunt Sheila said.

What she said made sense to me. Our love was not meant to die like this. It was supposed to grow deeper and stronger. And yes I did agree on her stupid idea to get her back. I agreed to do all that Aunt Sheila advised to make my wife feel special.

It wasn't easy. A working professional like me had to certain excuses to get few days off for my wife. Ah!Convincing boss to grant a leave was equivalent to spying my wife or climbing a steep mountain.


(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment