Wednesday 6 May 2015

Bed of Roses- Part 15

I had gathered lot of information about her secret plans. She was trying to be the best friend of the girl who was once upon time a good friend of mine. Now that good friend was more like an intruder in our lives. 

It wasn't Sarah's mistake to drop into my life by coincidence. It was my sweet wife's misconception that Sarah and I would click together. Unfortunately she wasn't seeing bigger picture that was I always belonged to her.

She would make sure Sarah was in all our special events and I despised this only because I was stopped by great Aunt Sheila to interfere with her niece's bloody plans. I was getting restless. I wanted to deviate from her plans as it didn't help me to rekindle my relationship with Shirin.

I wanted to get hold of Shirin and tell her the words  that could convince her to stay. But something stopped me from doing so. Maybe it was fear. Maybe it wasn't right time to tell her the truth. Oh ! This pain was unbearable. When was Aunt Sheila going to execute her foolproof plan?

                                                **** Aunt Sheila's part ****

Restless was Sorav's other name. He wanted the plan to be executed now. Youngsters are always on the go. They don't look into pros and cons of anything and jump into things easily without understanding the outcome. 

I had asked him to wait. The boy was out of his mind. He could have waited for my instructions. I had specific plan that once I had collected enough information about her. This would have taken maybe two days if he hadn't executed the second step.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment