Tuesday 18 December 2018

The ShowOffs - Part 28

RK was angry. He wanted to kick Rajbir out. He controlled his urges. He was dependent on Sonia. She had his hands tied. "Leave before I lose my mind.", he growled at him. Rajbir tried to speak. But RK pointed his finger at the door. Rajbir left disappointed. Everyone watched him walk out.

He was frustrated. Everything was going against him. His girlfriend left him. He followed his director's orders to fake his relationship with Simran. He broke Simran's heart and now he almost jeopardized his career.

He banged the door behind when he reached his make up room. This scared Simran who was inside. "You! Here!", he exclaimed in  shock. She rose up from her seat. "See, I am having a bad day. I am no mood in taking people's shit.", he continued. "I understand you are sad. I am sorry for yesterday. I don't want to be cause of somebody's distress.", she said.

He was surprised. "What are you made up of ? How can someone so sweet and angelic be daughter of Sonia ? ", he asked charmingly. "What do you mean ?",  she asked annoyingly.  He stood close to her. "I didn't mean anything like that. I am very grateful that you have forgiven me. I won't break your trust ever.", he said, holding her hand. She released her fingers from his grip and left.

RK tossed things from his table aside . He broke few glass pieces. A lot of money was being wasted due to that wretched lad. In fit of anger, he called Sonia. "Hey RK ! How are you ? You don't seem to remember at all. ", she said.

Her voice added oil to his fury. "As if she is some important person to be remembered. Fading star !", he thought aloud. "Did you say something ?", she asked firmly. "No ! I wanted to talk to you about Rajbir.", he stammered.


(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment