Wednesday 22 January 2020

Their jinxed love - Part 9

Gajendra Sharma was director as well as producer of the popular dance show. It was his idea to bring Gaurav and Jenny as judges into the show. But Jenny's tantrums were increasing day by day and this didn't affect him. He knew how to cool this wild cat. He walked into her vanity room and stood in front of her with folded arms. She looked up at him. His sharp personality was scaring her. She was suddenly quiet.

"I heard you wanted to quit the show. I know it's hard for you to deal with Gaurav. But we don't want you to leave us. I have deal for you. Why don't we make Gaurav apologize to you and also promise that he won't say anything that displeases you? Will that make you happy? We will keep that contestant as our back up dancer. ", he said coolly. She thought deeply about this arrangement. It didn't seem bad. She wouldn't mind if Gaurav apologized her. There were many things she wanted him to say sorry but for now this was enough. She smiled at him and said yes.

Gajendra was happy. He had almost sorted the issue. He then headed to the set where Gaurav was seated. He was sipping a cup of tea. Before Gajendra could go to him, one of his assistant interrupted him. "Sir, are you sure he would say sorry to Jenny? Gaurav isn't easy person. He wouldn't say sorry to anyone if he thinks he is not in fault. In this case, he is sure that he hasn't offended her.", the assistant whispered. "I know what I am doing. Who said he has accept what I am saying? I am only concerned about the TRP of the show. I am not worried whether they will remain in the show or not. If this will create a huge argument between them, I don't mind. I don't mind if they quit the show. But I want them to fight and leave. I want them to increase my TRP before leaving. I will get many such people like them.", he smirked.

He placed his hand on Gaurav's shoulder. Gaurav looked up. He rose up immediately. "Hi Sir!", he said. Gajendra smiled. "I am sorry for all this trouble. But I need one small favor from you.", he said. Gaurav stared at him while trying to wonder what he wanted. "You are amazing person. I know you didn't mean any harm to Jenny. Everyone has different point of view. Can you please say sorry to her? We will keep that dancer you liked as our back up dancer. What do you think?", Gajendra continued. He smiled as he thought about huge argument that was going to take place.

"Ok Fine ! I don't mind.", Gaurav said. Gajendra was shocked. He didn't expect him to agree to his conditions. He had expected he would retaliate and rush to Jenny like a bull. But nothing like that happened. He wasn't happy. Gaurav rushed to Jenny's vanity room. He saw her sitting quietly. He was guilty for saying things like that to her. He shouldn't have spoken to her like that in front of a contestant. "Hey ! I am sorry ! I won't repeat this again.", he said. She stared deeply into his eyes and replied, "It's okay!".

For the first time,she didn't feel good about the sorry. She wondered why she wasn't happy. Instead she was feeling guilty for overreacting like that. In a way he was appreciating her hard work. She misunderstood what he had said and lashed at him in front of everyone. That wasn't right. She wanted to say sorry but her ego caught hold of her. Thus her sorry remained hidden inside her.

(To be continued)


No comments:

Post a Comment